Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I've been tagged

Erin tagged me with these questions that are being passed around in the blogging world right now. Here goes:

Four jobs I've had:
Assistant Librarian
Preschool teacher
Gate girl at Custer State Park, Black Hills of SD
Alumni Telefund Manager at a large university

Four goals I set this year:
Only one, which is the first answer in the Heidelberg Catechism:
To glorify God and enjoy Him forever

Four movies I could watch over and over:
(I could not watch any movie over and over. Here are a few I could watch a second time.)
Pride and Prejudice, BBC
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
The Man Who Knew Too Little

Four places I've lived:
Wilmot, SD
Mesa, AZ
Glenwood Springs, CO
Storm Lake, IA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
(I don't watch TV - Here are four books I've recently enjoyed reading.)
Confessions by Augustine
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
Gilead by Marilynne Robinson

Four Favorite Vacation Spots:
Anyplace I haven't been before
Northern Idaho lakes and rivers
South Dakota
UK

Four websites I visit almost daily:
(These are websites I most frequently visit when I get finally get a turn on the computer.)
Dr. George Grant's blog on moral philosophy
Greg Wilbur's blog on the arts
Amazon.com
My kids'sites

Four favorite foods:
Almost any fresh garden vegetable
Chili with cornbread
Pizza (not pepperoni)
The homemade cake donuts my Grandma Eastman use to make

Four places I'd rather be right now:
Someone else's home for dinner
A ski mountain
A good art gallery (very little modern art)
A classical music symphony concert

No comments: