Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Why Blog?

This blog started out as "schoolwork" for the kids. They weren't healthy enough to dig into their history and science books so I had to get creative in helping them to keep their minds working a bit. They were wanting to post our trip (England/Wales '04) pictures on the web and I encouraged them to do that on a blog where they could describe the pictures as well.

We're still not healthy enough for school days. In fact, it is often difficult for us to talk on the phone. After waivering back and forth with the idea of keeping this blog going, I decided this might be a fun way to communicate what's going on with us. The opportunity for my readers to comment makes it convenient, too.

Hope you can sit down with a cup of tea for a visit with me once a week or so.

No comments: