Sunday, April 29, 2007

"I'm happy, too, Skin Horse. So happy I could burst! Just take a good, deep breath and let it out with a whoop!" Velveteen Rabbit, from the play based on the story by Margery Williams

Happy is happening here.

Erin's heading into the last week of dress rehearsals and performances. Thank you for your prayers. God is blessing her with the health she needs to get through the rehearsals and delight in the perks of being a lead: newspaper interviews. We'd appreciate your continued petitions on her behalf. She still is struggling with a cold that affects her voice and she is experiencing some muscle pain from inflammation that occurs when she pushes her body too much. Performances are May 4, 7:30, and May 5th, 2:00 and 7:30.

Brady sold his first image as a print! Go here to check out the images he has available for purchase.

I not only made it to church today, but I was able to sing with the choir as well. GLORY!


1 comment:

Traci said...

WAHOO! Erin is doing absolutely wonderful! I will continue praying for her health.

Congrads Brady!!!!

The choir sounded amazing Sunday morning, Mrs. M! I'm glad you could make it!

love and prayers,
Traci