Saturday, January 03, 2009

Remembering to tell you...


pics: 1) Singing "He's a Most Disagreeable Man" at dress rehearsal. 2)Two of Aunt Trina's nieces.
  • Erin just posted pictures of "I Remember Mama." (Check out her hats!)
  • My feeds finally work on my blog, so if any of you use Bloglines, Google Reader, etc., you'll be able to subscribe.
  • I'm on Goodreads now, so friend me if you're there too.
  • I didn't get Christmas cards sent, but I'm hoping to get out a card and letter this month. There...I said it, now I have to make it happen.
  • I hope everyone had a delightful Christmas. Cheers to you all in 2009!
EDIT: I just remembered to tell you that Erin posted a video of herself saying the Lord's Prayer in Norwegian - which all her sisters recited together during the play.

4 comments:

Maya Ganesan said...

Cheers to you in 09, too!

Traci said...

Sweet!! I'm glad your on bloglines, now I can track you. :D

Laurie Brandriet Keller said...

My Casa is your Casa! Love your latest photos, Girl. xoxo

Gberger said...

Thank you for the kind words you wrote on my blog, and for your prayers. I pray that those quotes will encourage you and your family; also that each day holds a gift of love for you.