- the happy and then saddest Kentucky Derby ever. (Don't miss the Preakness today.)
- Brady's latest product creation for 3-D artists, which has been a terrific seller.
- Erin's landing of her biggest musical theatre role yet. Rehearsals begin end of July.
- Brady's rebuilding of his new computer a second and then a third (and I think there was a fourth) time. I'm happy to report it is finally working great.
- our purchase of a water ionizer.
- our upcoming trip to South Dakota and Iowa. The kids and I will be at my parents' home by this Thursday evening, with Brent joining us a week or so later.
- our summer weather (upper 80s) the last few days. Yes, our bodies are in shock.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Things I haven't blogged about
I haven't blogged about: