Yesterday, our neighbor, Mrs. Y, knocked on our door. I answered it and she asked, "Is Erin there?" Erin hopped off her computer chair and came to the door. "Erin, it's Christmas! A key for the package box was in my mail. When I opened the box the first thing that came to my mind was, 'What in the world did my kids order off the Internet?' " But then she started going through the packages and with relief realized they were all for neighbor, Erin.
The contents consisted of:
- One bookish t-shirt from an author, just because...
- 3 books won last month from readergirlz, when Miss E participated in their month long live author chats
- 1 "First Look" book from Harper Collins
- Another "First Look" book from Harper Collins
- 1 newly released book from an author who is serving on Miss E's Cybil's panel
- 1 book written by an author/friend of grandparents in SD- Hey that one was for me, (on loan.)
The rest us say we're getting use to it, but it's hard not to be a little envious at times. ; )