A tag is being passed around (I can't remember if I was tagged, but I'll answer it to get me posting again.) I think the theme was suppose to be accomplishments. I'm not sure if I "accomplished" anything today, but here is what I did.
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
1) Took my parents to local airport and said good-bye. Thanks for coming for your week visit Mom and Dad!
2) Congratulated my son on his 1st place challenge image he created. He's on a roll!
The pictures are his latest winning images.
3) Read Harry Potter aloud to Erin to help her not to think of the pain she was experiencing in her back.
4) As I sat on a swing, I listened to my son read aloud a poem and an explanation of the poem that a friend had posted on her blog.
5) Took a few minutes to sit in the sun and read a book.
If I were to list about three more things, that would pretty much cover everything that I did today. (I will spare you, though!) I will likely have fewer accomplishments tomorrow as it is another "treatment day" for us.