Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Five things I did today

A tag is being passed around (I can't remember if I was tagged, but I'll answer it to get me posting again.) I think the theme was suppose to be accomplishments. I'm not sure if I "accomplished" anything today, but here is what I did.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

1) Took my parents to local airport and said good-bye. Thanks for coming for your week visit Mom and Dad!

2) Congratulated my son on his 1st place challenge image he created. He's on a roll!
The pictures are his latest winning images.



3) Read Harry Potter aloud to Erin to help her not to think of the pain she was experiencing in her back.


4) As I sat on a swing, I listened to my son read aloud a poem and an explanation of the poem that a friend had posted on her blog.

5) Took a few minutes to sit in the sun and read a book.

If I were to list about three more things, that would pretty much cover everything that I did today. (I will spare you, though!) I will likely have fewer accomplishments tomorrow as it is another "treatment day" for us.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Fun, fun! And fun-NY that we both happened to post the same thing on our blogs at the same time. :)

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a very good day!!!!!

Sherry said...

Erin - that WAS funny! You never know when God is going to help you to laugh.

Traci - Actually, it was what we'd call a "dieing" day for all of us - in which we felt so awful we could hardly move. But as I cranked my Vivaldi "Winter" I told God several times in a rather loud voice, that I wasn't giving up. I wasn't going to sink into depression and could He keep helping all of us to that end? He gave us some nice moments. His kindnesses never cease. Mrs. M

Dorothy Plaza BSN, RN, DPP Master Trainer said...

Interesting things! Thanks for posting that. Blessings!