Wednesday, December 03, 2008
7 random things
My friend, Nicole, at Art and Aioli posted a meme of 'seven random or little known things about yourself' and tagged anyone else who wanted to do it. I enjoyed learning more about her, so I thought I'd share in the fun, too.
1) I love to hunt rocks and seashells.
2) My permanent teeth were permanently discolored, before they were in, from fairly large doses of the antibiotic, tetracycline.
3) I lived one summer with a buffalo herd.
4) I've been inside the mountain of pure, white marble in Colorado, from where the stone to make Lincoln's Memorial and Tomb of the Unknown Soldier was mined.
5) Two things that freak me out: Snakes on my walking path and mice in my house. (I drive my kids crazy, though, with my kindness to spiders.)
6) I've gone spelunking in a cave.
7) I get claustrophobic.