Sunday, March 16, 2008

God's faithfulness is what counts

You may have noticed (or not) that I don't usually blog about our health issues unless I have a little something good to report. There are a couple of reasons for this. Mostly, it is because I am living this illness times three already, through the chronic fatigue symptoms that plague each of my two children, as well as me. If I write about it on my blog, I'm forced to relive it yet another time. That's why I don't write many letters, either. Its just too hard to think about what we've been doing and remembering, "Oh yeah, we've been suffering."

When I do write about our health issues here, I am trying to show, most of all, God's faithfulness to us. This encourages me and hopefully it does you, too. Great is His faithfulness! Enjoy your Palm Sunday.

No comments: